My CV - feel free to use as a template
Hi,
I started this blog during my A levels as a way to share some knowledge. I hope people have found it useful over time.
I am happy to say I passed my A levels and am now a working professional in the field of finance.
In an attempt to allow people who have visited this page to gain some further use of it I will now share my CV, and some selected university notes/essays, I used to land the job where I am currently. Please note you may need to make some formatting fixes if you wish to use this as a template.
If I can help in anyway please reach out - I will endeavour to get back to you.
Cheers,
Demitrius


I started this blog during my A levels as a way to share some knowledge. I hope people have found it useful over time.
I am happy to say I passed my A levels and am now a working professional in the field of finance.
In an attempt to allow people who have visited this page to gain some further use of it I will now share my CV, and some selected university notes/essays, I used to land the job where I am currently. Please note you may need to make some formatting fixes if you wish to use this as a template.
If I can help in anyway please reach out - I will endeavour to get back to you.
Cheers,
Demitrius
Name: XXX
Address:
XXX
Mobile: XXX Email:
XXX
Education and Awards:
2016-2019 University of Aberdeen, MA
(Honours) Economics- Politics Predicted 1st Class
Honours.
2015- 2016 City,
University of London, BSC International Political Economy
Successfully completed first year
with marks equivalent to a 1st before transferring to Aberdeen.
Awarded:
Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence. Oxford
University Printing Press’s Baylis, Smith and Owens Prize.
2013- 2015 Stanmore
College of Further Education, A Levels
Economics (A*), Politics (A),
English Literature (B)
Awarded: Student Impact Award for recognition of consistent
outstanding work for the community as Educational Officer, Student Governor and
Vice-President of Student Union.
Academic Excellence Award for
being among the top 1% achievers of the academic year.
Employment Experience:
04/09/18 – 10/05/19 Amazon -
Student Brand Ambassador
On my own initiative I built a
partnership with Unite Students to create “Prime movie night” events across
Aberdeen student residences to promote Amazon Prime Student outside of
campus.
Organising and supporting events
such as consumer sampling, campus society events and social media
engagement.
Assist in executing the brand
strategy through developing schedules to publicise the strategy.
11/06/18 – 31/08/18: Whitbread - Finance
Intern
Assisted the development of the
BI reporting team to enhance the reporting insight through creating a
standardised report using a new transactional data level application to provide
an automatic deck.
Led “lunch and learn” workshops
to develop stakeholders ability with APT software.
Performed daily reporting
ensuring reports were delivered accurately and timely with meaningful and
actionable commentary.
Presented PowerPoints to the
commercial team that detailed business insights and market trends. Provided ad hoc financial analysis to
various stakeholders.
Other History:
|
||
11/09/16 –
20/04/18:
|
Wagamama - Front of House Team Member
|
|
15/07/15 –
24/06/16:
|
Carluccio’s - Waiter
|
|
14/09/14 –
11/04/15: Volunteering:
|
Nando’s - Team
member
|
|
02/04/18 –
07/05/18:
|
National
Union of Student: Green Impact Auditor
|
Credited with an IEMA approved certificate to undertake
audits for United Students property. Undertook
project management – undertaking an audit report and assessing if further
evidence was required to meet needed criteria within a timely and accurate
fashion.
Suggested ideas of furthering
means to enhance efforts to reduce carbon footprint and energy costs.
05/09/13 – 06/09/2015: Stanmore
College: Student Governor and Education Officer
Present the student report to the
Board of Governors detailing all affairs within the college concisely. Innovate, pitch and implement new schemes
that would be beneficial to the college – created a new system for group
studying, leading to greater student engagement within the college.
Set the agenda for Student Union
meetings, empowering student representatives to participate.
Market and manage the Student
Union social media pages whilst performing basic administrative duties.
Interests and hobbies:
Travelling- I have always enjoyed immersing myself in new cultures
and subscribe to the belief no matter who you meet, they will always teach you
something you did not know. Took a two-month solo backpacking adventure across
Europe on a tight budget with Interrail.
Trade and Investment
Club- Led the pitch for investing in Tesla and criticising gold. Aided in
developing commercial acumen through learning financial fundamentals, models and
intrinsic values.
View my
LinkedIn: xxx
Comments
Post a Comment